[arch-general] Mime backup program

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:52:22 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Squall Lionheart
<headmastersquall at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 3. Mind switching to version control systems and to GitHub?  It’s much
>> nicer and a billion times easier for people to contribute.
>
> I'm currently using google code and they have a source control option, I'll
> set that up after a rename.

Does Google Code have support for pull requests or anything like that?
 It’s very useful for people who would like to help you.  GitHub
provides such awesome things.  Without pull requests, I’d have to
bother with creating a .patch file and then mailing it to you.  With
pull requests, I could just hit fork, clone the repo locally (or even
edit directly online if it’s a small change), hit “pull request” and
you would be able to merge my changes in 10 seconds flat.  Seriously,
I’d love to have every single open source project in the universe on
GitHub because of stuff like that.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail      | always bottom-post