[arch-general] Personal note

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:56:32 EDT 2012

> I will do you one better I will be unsubscribing to all arch mailing
> lists and taking my leave.

I may have been annoying to some in my own hopefully non offensive
capacity but I've seen a couple of people with good arguments have them
taken apart or twisted on mute points and then pointlessly abused. I'm
afraid that happens with so many readers tuned in, don't take it too
hard and keep me informed of your endeavours with LFS or whatever other
distro if you can.

p.s. I haven't looked at the details yet but the Android init system
looks closer to OpenBSDs than sysVinit, if your interested for your own
small set of packages.

Good Luck,

Kc

universal interface'