[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Migration to systemd

Karol Blazewicz karol.blazewicz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:20:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Another point: Someone on the so-called "official" G+ stated:
>
> "Arch will move to systemd only boot process..."

True, but it basically links to
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2012-August/023389.html
It's an unfortunate wording nonetheless.

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1021913#p1021913

> This G+ has not been approved by developers to be
> "official". Yet, someone here claims to be the official G+.

Andrea has already replied, but I'll point to the thread about the
Arch G+ page: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=129923
Andrea wrote there (over half a year ago) "I had to add "official"
because there was a couple of duplicates."

Maybe this explains things a bit.