[arch-general] Personal note

Martin Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Thu Aug 16 01:20:28 EDT 2012

Baho: it's sad to see you leave pal but in the future try to not let things
bring you down so easily, the world is full of suckers and the sooner you
learn to live with that the better.
Tom: I will miss your answers, they were often very useful and make help
understand a bit more the inner workings of Arch and GNU/Linux in general.

As proposed above I too am in favor of a new arch-users-technical list with
little to no tolerance at all to flaming, ranting and general dick size
wars, +1 to it.
As for this list and if most of the devs and savvy guys are already
unsubscribed it should be observed how it behaves in next few days or weeks
and if it becomes irrelevant _close_ it. The best thing about this list was
it's superior technical discussions over the forums but should arch-general
become watered I don't see a real need to keep it running...

Yes, I know there are some people that follows mailing lists and never put
a step on the forums but hey, the forum aren't too ackward if you're
subscribed to the different threads.

Regards,
Martin

--