[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 06:13:05 EDT 2012

> Congratulations to the trolls on the
> effect they've had.

Except I would see some of your posts as trolling and I'm sure you
would see some of mine as trolling too.

I have tried not to but have re-iterated some things when I have felt
that blatant inaccuracies have come along and I am sorry for that as it
simply exacerbates the problem.

It's not like controversial software comes up every day, though it seems
to be getting more frequent, I guess due to it being easier to develop
programs with less experience. Systemd has outpoured twice since I've
been here and apparently before I used arch so let's remember that and
simply provide a link to past threads or a 'please google' when anything
comes up on those subjects.

A consolation. I guess many of us are reasonably well informed on the
subject.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)