[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia archlinux at ishpeck.net
Fri Aug 17 08:13:59 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 01:52:05AM -0400, Justin Strickland wrote:
> heh seems most of this blaze has to do with users who are unfamiliar with systemd and by convention afraid of it

I've seen a couple of people for whom this is probably true.

But I have seen a couple of posts that seem more educated on the matter.

I have to use systemd every day at work.  I use it next to several other
startup systems which are far worse (including init scripts).

It is my use of systemd that causes me to hate it.