[arch-general] systemd-readahead

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 07:42:23 EDT 2012

> OK, thanks both.  I don't really have time to look into it properly, but now I
> know it's definitely something to do with my setup.  I'll just let this one go
> for now.

I have a fedora system which I use for a task but I installed fedora on
awhile ago just to find out about systemd and it's default selinux
policies. I don't think it applies to your issue but there is quite a
lot of seemingly pointless error message pollution from systemd in the
logs and fedoras had systemd for ages.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)