[arch-general] SystemD poll

C Anthony Risinger anthony at xtfx.me
Sat Aug 25 00:24:31 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I never said anything like that. All I said is [...]
>
> [...]
> [...]
> [...]
> [...]
> [...] [...] [...]

*yaaawn* ...

... are we done? you guys are really boring me to death here --
interest level is pitifully low. yawn.

if you want to see a boot up process that uses daemontools, or runit,
or monit or {insert-here} ... then get on it chief! alas, i expect
there are good reasons said tools were never used as such.

but hey! that doesn't mean you can't try it anyway. i try stuff all
the time and fail, sometimes i fail really fckn hard. and don't give
me any of that "i have no time" bull!@#$! none of us have "time"!

"Yes, of course. Who has time? Who has time? But then if we never
*take* time, how can we have time?" - The Merovingian

let's cut to the chase here: there is no reason to get all bent out of
shape ... no one cares (well not enough to do anything useful anyway).
frankly, i DGAF about your wah-wah problems, but i give you points for
a vivid imagination. it's clear that 99% of the free population feels
{insert-previous-sentence}.  so buck up, do something useful, or find
another outlet ... puh-puh-please?

--

C Anthony