[arch-general] SystemD poll

gt static.vortex at gmx.com
Sat Aug 25 09:45:26 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 05:56:32AM -0600, Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:24:31PM -0500, C Anthony Risinger wrote:
> > so buck up, do something useful, or find
> > another outlet ... puh-puh-please?
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for here.
>
> When I have "time" I do tinker with making daemontools more
> accessible.  If I ever get it polished to the point of making
> a package out of it, I may submit it to the AUR --  If there
> is sufficient interest -- which, I can only discover by getting
> the idea in peoples' heads and weighing their reaction.

There is already a package for daemontools in the AUR with a decent
amount of votes. I am fairly interested in daemontools, but currently
don't want to tinker with any init till I am forced to stop using
initscripts :P

Maybe you can test the AUR package and see if works as good as your own
setup, and maybe you can contribute to that package if you ever find the
time to do so.