[arch-general] mythtv issues with HDTV and MPG ac3 audio

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:39:51 EST 2012

Hi,
Since upgrading to 0.26 series, i have serious issues with HD TV and
DVB-S mpg conversion.
I'm using latest git version of 0.26 from 121209.

- HDTV looses audio complete if using high profile for conversion.
- DVB-S mpg's are not convertable anymore with cutlists.

The mpg's are not working to convert until I remove the ac3 audio stream
manually with ffmpeg.
With HDTV I don't get a working cutted recording.
Do others observe such issues too?

Thanks.
greetings
tpowa