[arch-general] evdev and touchscreen

Δημήτρης Ζέρβας 01ttouch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 07:21:35 EST 2012

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and I set up a chroot environment with
Arch. I run Xorg server successfully, the S-Pen (digital pen) works out of
the box with evdev driver, however I can't get the touchscreen to work.
It's on /dev/input/event1 and I've tried: mtrack, multitouch, synaptics and
it just don't work. no errors at all. I tried evdev and when I touch the
screen it throws this [1] and dies.
I also tried xf86-input-evdev-multitouch-git but it throws the same errors
as the regular evdev
I run e17, but I think that it's not a problem.
my xorg.conf [2]

[1]: http://pastebin.com/aGAWwDmh
[2]: http://pastebin.com/TCeT9qr7