[arch-general] ffmpeg and libav

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sun Feb 12 18:09:25 EST 2012

[2012-02-12 18:03:31 +0100] Alexander van den Berghe:
> I am not familiar with this particular case
> but judging on the previous messages 'active development' may be an
> overstatement for ffmpeg. Considering the current situation (again
> based on previous messages) this discussion is perfectly valid and
> can hardly be called campaigning.

Awesome. So this discussion is self-sustaining: nobody knows much
(everybody says so themselves in their own messages) but nevertheless
draws conclusions from hearsay and previous messages. How long do you
expect to go on like this without an actual piece of information?

> I wonder why you even took the time to reply if you are really not
> interested.

Because this is a mailing list: pointless emails end up in everybody's
inbox and dilute the flow of interesting ones.

--
Gaetan