[arch-general] Fw: Re: Waiting for UDev uevents to be processed [BUSY]

Rob Lewis rrl125 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:08:32 EST 2012

Ok well I enabled loglevel=7 and rebooted with NVidia discrete on.
Everything booted okay and worked which was a surprise. I rebooted again
and then it booted but my keyboard did not work. After another hard reset,
it froze on waiting for uevents again at e1000e load (Ethernet driver). I
rebooted and and then it froze again on another step in uevents, just
further in the process. I can't seem to reproduce the exact issue to
provide a good log as to what is going wrong as sometimes it works or
doesnt work, and sometimes it will work without keyboard support.

I know it's a strange issue, but I desperately need a machine (and a
discrete video card) to work with so I'm going to backup and install
another distro or os for the time being. Was a good couple year run with
 Arch, i'll be back someday.

Thanks,
-Rob