[arch-general] Using <Shift> + F1 on XFCE

Vitor Garcia vitorlopesgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:14:13 EST 2012

Good morning.

I have an Arch Linux x86_64 installation on my laptop, and I use a
couple of programs that requires me to use <Shift> + F1 to start a few
functions, but every time I do that I'm dropped to the Virtual Console,
and then I have to use <Ctrl> + <Alt> + F7 to get back to XFCE.

It is not possible to change the shortcuts of the softwares I use, so I
need to disable this feature in XFCE, but so far I haven't found
anything on Google/Arch Wiki.

Any ideas of how to do that?

My system is:
Arch x86_64
XFCE4 (started with startx, I don't use a login manager)

Cheers,
Vitor