[arch-general] pacman 4 in [core]

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:31:48 EST 2012

On 16-01-2012 21:52, Thomas Bächler wrote:

> Your question is probably about signatures. We're not entirely there
> yet, but as pacman 4 brings lots of other fixes and improvements, it was
> a good idea to move it.

I was merging the .pacnew files and some options that were on the "old"
pacman.conf are not present in the "new" one, namely 'ShowSize' and
'ILoveCandy'.

The first one used to be commented in the config file and the second one
used to be in the documentation if I remember correctly. Both are gone
from the pacman.conf man page, 'ILoveCandy' still works though :p Are
these omissions intentional or are they a bug?

--
Mauro Santos