[arch-general] Upgrade of bluez breaks A2DP?

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Thu Jan 26 11:29:43 EST 2012

Hi,

I've managed to get some attention at the linux-bluetooth mailing list
and it seems that this is a bug in Arch, see [1]. More specifically the
provided PulseAudio package doesn't work as it should.

Basically the default configuration was changed, so with 4.97 and higher
no sockets are used any more, but it should be detected by D-Bus
automatically.

As the discussion is hopefully still going on, I'm waiting before filing
any bug. We will see where this thing is going.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=132751736005767&w=2