[arch-general] Upgrade of bluez breaks A2DP?

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Jan 27 07:28:29 EST 2012

Hi,

things got sorted out ;). As said they changed the way the bluetooth
subsystem talks to PulseAudio (using D-Bus instead of sockets). However
they forgotten to change some of the code. There is a fix, which can be
found under [1], which works just fine. This should be included into the
next upstream release.

Until then you'll have to patch it manually. I'm attaching a diff file
of the appropriate PKGBUILD, as well as the "diff.patch", which patches
the BlueZ sources.

Thanks for your replies, which reinforced my conception of this being a
bug in the first place ;).

Best regards,
Karol Babioch

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=132759819329771&w=2