[arch-general] bug? Close the notebook‘s lid,that will cause the system reboot

大熊 bearsprite at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:43:34 EST 2012

My nb is Asus a50af, Ath.64 M320 + ATI Mobility Radeon HD5145

$ uname -a
Linux bearhouse 3.2.1-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jan 23 12:40:01 UTC 2012
x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) II Dual-Core M320 AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

After I upgrade to kernel 3.2, meet a strange problem:

I set the desktop to close screen when I close lid. If I do so, when I
reopen the lid, the screen remain closed, any key can not open the screen.
Even sometime after I reopen the lid, the system will reboot immediately!

I try it under kde4 and gnome3, same problem.**