[arch-general] Can't suspend or hibernate

Brock York twunknown at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:03:12 EDT 2012

That's interesting. In my case when I try and suspend the screen goes blank
but the fans and hdds stay running the keyboard lights are still on but
accept no input. I then have to do the same and pull the power out. Then it
will boot but complains about no hibernate image if I hibernated it. I've
removed all hardware that's not necessary to see if that's the problem next
guess will be the gfx card but I have no inbuilt card.