[arch-general] [SOLVED/WORKAROUND] BUG? Re: rpcgen - cannot find any C preprocessor?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:50:29 EDT 2012

On 07/14/2012 07:32 AM, Jan Steffens wrote:
> Allan already knows about it and is talking to upstream.
>
> For now, use the -Y parameter to rpcgen.

Thanks Tom, Jan,

  I always like asking on the list first before opening a bug report. Been
yelled at many times because it was upstream and not an arch problem. So I like
to confirm first.

  If Allan is talking with upstream about it, I'll hold off for now.  Let me
know if you want me to file it to make sure it doesn't slip though the cracks.
Happy to do it.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.