[arch-general] My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Nicholas MIller nick.kyky at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:17:45 EDT 2012

I will admit I have yet to try systemd, however the current init/rc.conf
was a major reason for me coming to archlinux.  I found the ease of not
having to think about where a lot of configuration files was quite KISS.

I'm also curious how the people who work on initscript believe systemd is
superior.