[arch-general] My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jul 23 06:47:01 EDT 2012

> Okay, time to drop my 0.02¢ as well. And I'm pretty sure everything said
> here in this mail has been said elsewhere as well, but hey... ;)
> [...]
> the features that ArchLinux really make the best linux distro out there imho:
> [...]

Good points indeed.

BTW, I've read the thread, I've reconsidered it my own opinions
and I've come to the conclusion that I have no reason to not to trust that
Arch developers won't keep their actions aligned with "The Arch Way".
As long as the "The Arch Way" won't wiggle too much or too often, I'm cool.

Best regards,