[arch-general] [Bulk] Re: My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Martin Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Wed Jul 25 15:36:52 EDT 2012

Guys, relax, we are all in the same wagon, it's a nonsense to make
anything personal nor to demonstrate who has the bigger dick,
fuck off all that shit.

As some _DEVS_ had actually stated, let's discuss everything from
a TECHNICAL point of view, arguing and ranting because personal dislikes
of proposed new technology or procedures should not have a place here,
there is a special section in our forums for that and even if you prefer ML
you can create a new thread for your rants.

Folks, we are suppose to be a community of geeks/nerds/hobbyst whatever
else who happens to like IT, who happens to like and in many cases work with
GNU/Linux and similar technologies AND -most important- who happens to
fucking
like Arch Linux because of every single other distro out there Arch is the
only one
that rocks our boat.

So try to be constructive and if someone says something that upsets you
please
choose your words with care and re-read two or three times your emails
before pushing
Send because there's no way back afterwards.

Let's act like adults (we're all grown ups here), not selfish idiots.

Cheers, archers!

--
-msx