[arch-general] Systemd : Analysis of reactions of Users

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 26 07:22:03 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 12:52 +0200, Dennis Herbrich wrote: [snip]

Fair play. So we've got Arch for experts and Ubuntu using Unity for
idiots, but no Linux for averaged people?!
I'm kidding! For good reasons I still recommend Ubuntu/Debian and Arch,
depending to the users needs. Until now everything excepted of a few
issues is ok, I just fear that this could change.
My postings for this thread regarding to technical facts belong
to /dev/null, but my intension is to take care of the user base.

Are users wanted? Or is it just for the group of regulars? Rhetorical
questions. There's much enthusiasm by all the developers, so I guess in
the end they'll find the best way to go. With or without systemd.

At least I can be silent now :p.
Ralf