[arch-general] minbif and systemd scheme

Caio Prado cagprado at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:32:12 EDT 2012

Hey guys…

I haven’t seen so far any .service file to allow minbif to be executed
with systemd scheme rather than initscripts. This is a solution I tried
myself and seems to work so I decided to share. It consists of the
.service file for systemd and a .conf file for tmpfiles.d so that
/run/minbif is always available with the correct ownership.

minbif.service: http://pastebin.com/htxMGJk3
minbif.conf: http://pastebin.com/BuYxXRHr

Well, it’s very simple but I think it would be nice if minbif package
provided it by itself.

Hope it will be useful for someone!

Bye =)
--