[arch-general] Quick btrfs-root question

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:50:22 EDT 2012

I apologize if I've missed it somewhere, but does grub support booting
from a multi-device btrfs root sub-volume without a separate /boot?
According to the wiki I think it's supposed to work, but when I chroot
to that root, and run grub-install, it returns:
Path `/boot/grub' is not readable by GRUB on boot. Installation is
impossible. Aborting.

I left the chroot, and installed grub to that disk from my old root,
but it won't boot from my new volume.  Does anyone have some advice,
or should I just move to a separate /boot?

Thanks,
=-Jameson