[arch-general] Location of sample websites

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:59:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using wordpress and I found that the sample wordpress site is
installed in the /srv/http location.  I find it convenient that all such
sample/getting started things should be actually installed someplace
like /usr/share/wordpress/ and then anyone who wants to use the site can
copy paste the files to wherever he wants and then use them accordingly.

Is there any reason for the current behaviour? Am I missing some aspect?
Thanks for your reply in advance.
--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Badwaik