[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] x264 and ffmpeg rebuild

Andrey Ponomarenko aponomarenko at rosalab.ru
Sat Jun 9 08:06:57 EDT 2012

Hello,

I've added a "source" compatibility report generated by the ABI
Compliance Checker tool here to be used along with the mentioned
"binary" compatibility report:
http://upstream-tracker.org/compat_reports/ffmpeg/0.10.3_to_0.11/src_compat_report.html

combined report:
http://upstream-tracker.org/compat_reports/ffmpeg/0.10.3_to_0.11/compat_report.html

and also added the latest upstream scm (Git) version of ffmpeg to the
tracker:
http://upstream-tracker.org/versions/ffmpeg.html

--
Andrey Ponomarenko, ROSA Lab.