[arch-general] OT: DNS server help

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:10:35 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> I like to encourage people not to use their Android, iThingy, MS web
> thingy or wristwatch when writing to Linux home computer mailing lists,
> as long as those things cause issues and the topic shouldn't be urgent.
> If a MUA force you to CC, the way you need to post etc., I wonder why
> people use such bad software. Seems to be the first step before the MUAs
> include chatbods that force the contend of the emails body.
>
> 2 Cents,
> Ralf

I use Android and gmail myself, and none of the Android clients
'force' you to post in a particular way. In the stock Gmail client you
can edit inline with one button press.... which is why I've never
understood the protestations of those who say they're 'forced' to do
something by their provider/software. Unless, of course, being too
lazy to delete some lines by holding the backspace key counts as being
'forced'.