[arch-general] Muting internal speakers

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Jun 15 16:34:35 EDT 2012

Am Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:05:11 +0800
schrieb Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk at gmail.com>:

> That load of drivel below isn't bashing?  You refer to fanboys and
> proceed to list a whole loss of statements not made by anyone in this
> thread. And then you insist that for pulse to be standard it must
> conform to your standards, which by the way something like cups also
> fails. Man, I can't believe my office photocopier can't print out
> stapled copies using cups, it shouldn't be called a standard until it
> can do that....
>
> Not to mention the multiple times you assume that pulse is being
> forced on everyone just because it's a dependency of some software.
> May as well complain how X is being forced on everyone.
>
> You, sir, are a troll.

That's funny. A troll is calling someone else, who just wrote facts, a
troll. But you may keep comparing apples with oranges, if it makes you
happy.

If your photocopier can't print out staple copies using cups, this is
totally different from not being able to hear any sound, because you
only have a professional audio card and the sound server you are forced
to use is not able to handle this audio card. And cups is not the only
printing server. You see the difference?

Heiko