[arch-general] Muting internal speakers

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 10:30:01 EDT 2012

> And
> then you insist that for pulse to be standard it must conform to your
> standards, which by the way something like cups also fails. Man, I can't
> believe my office photocopier can't print out stapled copies using cups, it
> shouldn't be called a standard until it can do that....

ANYONE can easily unplug and send a photocopier back because it
doesn't print on thick enough paper for quality business cards.

> You, sir, are a troll.

He may be a Troll for hijacking the thread, though I haven't followed
the thread closely enough to say so.

You are a worse Troll because you haven't added any value at all.

9./ PA doesn't work with a grsecurity kernel.

Unfortunately many manufacturers of high quality cards don't support
Linux at all anyway. I can understand his annoyance when he has found
one and it's been broken by PA which he's had to spend lots of time
disabling. If Arch has doen everything it can to make this easier, then
wow those upstream devs are arrogant or blind to all the uses of their
software. I notice Gnome3 doesn't provide focus window without raise
upon click as all other Window managers do and easily configurable
out of the box too.