[arch-general] Totem segfaulting on start on a fully up-to-date archlinux with testing enabled.

solsTiCe d'Hiver solstice.dhiver at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:50:38 EDT 2012

Le samedi 16 juin 2012 à 19:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :
> On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 18:33 +0200, solsTiCe d'Hiver wrote:
> > I don't use systemd and nvidia not anymore
>
> You still use an NVIDIA graphics? If so, which graphics do you use and
> do you use the nv or nouveau driver?

I have a geforce 8300 GS. Nvidia driver since 295.xx began giving random
30s freeze when software attempt to use openGL one way or the other, I
guess; like launching firefox or lauching gnome. I don't know what is
the problem/bug.

I have almost no hope that this will ever be fixed and I can't downgrade
because X was updated.

But nouveau drivers are perfectly fine except I can't play some game
anymore. But I never played that much.