[arch-general] Complete mess after having attempted to install Nvidia drivers‏‏

m a mantonavia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:22:00 EDT 2012

Ok, I got my keyboard and mouse back!
I suppose it wasn't really wise of me to follow the instructions given on
the Archbang wiki, everything worked perfectly with the Arch wiki on
chroot.
I wrote down the alternative method suggested here though, I'm sure I'll
find it useful some time soon.
Anyway, thank you all very much.

Now, I was getting an insanely flickering screen with the nouveau drivers,
so decided to switch back to the proprietary ones.
The problem that I'm facing now is that I get an error message saying "No
screens found".
Is there anything I can about this? I looked around but didn't find a
solution.