[arch-general] nfs problems

Guillermo Leira gleira at gleira.com
Mon Jun 25 07:49:23 EDT 2012

Well, no answers so far. Anyway, it seems that version 3.3.4 fixed this
problem, more or less. I can start my nfs server in both computers, although
some glitches remain: If I try to poweroff or reboot very soon (before netfs
has finished trying to mount CIFS and NFS remote folders), the system hangs.
I just have to wait for some minutes before trying to reboot or poweroff.

I have seen that there are a lot of nfs fixes in the kernel change log. One
or some of them must be related to this, I suppose.

Best Regards,

Guillermo Leira