[arch-general] Campaign against Secure Boot

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 17:44:00 EDT 2012

> I am following this thread, and honestly, who needs to dual boot today?

Most of my systems are single OS but I have a system with atleast 6 OS's
on it and over 10 virtual images on one of them. Granted a couple of the
Os's could be cleaned out now, but only a couple.

On another system I have a HDD with JAVA for rare access to a KVM. I
don't use it for anything else and steer clear of JAVA for day to day.