[arch-general] Can't suspend or hibernate

Brock York twunknown at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:37:44 EDT 2012

Hey

I haven't been able to suspend my desktop for about 6 months now. I'm not
sure what has caused it.
I haven't had any hardware changes and even a reload hasn't fixed the
problem.
I've tried reading the wiki on suspending and run some tests using
pm-suspend.
It suspends processes fine according to the guide I was following, but it
seems to get stuck at suspending hardware.
I tried disabling as many modules as possible to then get it to suspend but
still no luck.
Is anyone else having this problem or has anyone fixed this problem?

Regards Brock