[arch-general] problem with pulseaudio when resuming from pm-suspend

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Mar 9 07:20:30 EST 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 11:51 +0000, John K Pate wrote:
> does every single question about pulseaudio really need to be confronted
> with a holy war against pulseaudio?

No and it's not a holy war for me. I only try to help when people run
into issues that might be related to PA, IOW if there's an issue with
audio and PA is installed, I always recommend to get rid of it, if
somebody hasn't a good reason to use it, since most of the times getting
rid of PA, will solve the troubles.

If it does feel like a holy war for you, when other people and I
recommend to get rid of PA, if it shouldn't have an advantage for the
users needs, than you probably should reconsider your question.

- Ralf