[arch-general] pacman: relocation error

Sebastian Lipp bacuh at riseup.net
Fri Mar 9 14:49:07 EST 2012

Excerpts from Sebastian Lipp's message of Di Mär 06 02:17:07 +0100 2012:
>   pacman: relocation error: /usr/lib/libalpm.so.7: symbol gpgme_check_version_internal, version GPGME_1.1 not defined in file libgpgme.so.11 with link time reference

I finally solved this myself. Just in case anyone with the same problem
comes along:

I realized that gpgme must be the problem. So I disabled package
signature checking via adding 'SigLevel = Never' to pacman.conf. Now I
was able to update gpgme. After reactivating sig checking everything
went fine.

--
basti