[arch-general] problem with pulseaudio when resuming from pm-suspend

Thanasis Georgiou sakisds.s at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:34:45 EST 2012

> On Mar 10, 2012 2:34 AM, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
wrote:
> At the beginning I only wanted to help, I didn't start that discussion
> about PA for this thread, other people did start it.
>
> I hope we can stop it, thanx
I can see your points and they are perfectly valid. I know how it feels to
have hardware not working right with software, I was forced to dual-boot
windows for 1 whole year until I finally made a TV tuner work in linux. But
lets not create any more noise, the original problem is solved.

--
Thanasis Georgiou