[arch-general] spamd failure

pete p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 17 03:11:15 EDT 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 05:41:03 +0100
Bjoern Franke <bjo at nord-west.org> wrote:

> Hi Pete,
>

> > And another thing that has started happening at the same time  every
> > time i send a mail from claws it closes down completely as soon as
> > the mail has gone ..not sure if they are related ..
>
> Does it segfault?

Hi not that i can see anywhere it just closes bang  nothing in the logs
about a segfault .  The only thing i have installed recently is
Handbrake  and a few CLI scripts to convert my music from .ogg to mp3
for the car (it wont play ogg not happy with that) but they just run
then terminate

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.11-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 15 09:19:02 CET 2012
x86_64 AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux