[arch-general] Erlang R15B

Kevin Arthur kevin at thetoothpick.com
Sat Mar 17 23:23:22 EDT 2012

Hello!

I noticed that Erlang recently got moved from extra to community, and
was flagged as out-of-date.  I think someone mentioned R15B, the latest
release, on this list about a month ago, but it doesn't look like it
went anywhere.

I've attached a patch that will update the PKGBUILD to the latest
version.  The ejabberd package will need to be rebuilt, but doesn't
require any other changes (I've tested it, and it's working fine).  The
couchdb and yaws packages will probably have to be rebuilt too, although
they've both been marked out-of-date as well.

Could one of the developers update the package?

Thanks!

Kevin Arthur