[arch-general] kernel 3.3 & khubd problem/freezing failed

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Wed Mar 21 20:49:40 EDT 2012

On 03/21/2012 06:53 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:

Followup with another crash:

  Today when I closed laptop lid to sleep it - I got an oops. Appears
this is really from bluetooth not usb.

I took a pic of the oops which starts with:

  BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request
   ........... raw_spin_lock_irq_save+xxx

khubd tainted (from vbox which had not been run even tho module was loaded)

  btusb_disconnect ...

  usb_unbind_inteface
  ..
  ..

 etc.

  I can upload the cell phone image of the oops - or I can report
upstream - what is the preferred way to proceed?

  This seems to happen at end of day after at 1 sleep/resume and using
bluetooth.

  gene