[arch-general] htaccess password

pete p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 29 17:38:10 EDT 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:15:09 -0400
Kaiting Chen <kaitocracy at gmail.com> wrote:

> You probably want to look into mod_auth_ldap or something by that
> point. Do you want to generate them randomly? --Kaiting.
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM, pete <p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Hi ..
> >
> > I need to generate a htaccess file that has 150 username password
> > pairs  does anyone know of a utility that can do this short of lots
> > of typing ..
Hi

Well the username would be a preset thing along the lines of car001 ect
but not continuous to 150 it will run to about 40  the be in the 200
range like car201  and also  same for the 300 range car301

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.13-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 24 09:10:39 CET 2012
x86_64 AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux