[arch-general] wallpaper for 1920x1080 screens.

Rodrigo Rivas rodrigorivascosta at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:22:42 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM, gt <static.vortex at gmx.com> wrote:

> Who would be cheap enough to make money off your effort, though there
> are many sick people out there.

There are, indeed (remeber the Blender re-branding). But the idea of CC by
SA is not that you will sell the image as is, but that you can use it in a
commercial product.
For example, I could publish an ArchLinux magazine, charge money for it, of
course, and use this image in the first plane.
I'm not actually selling the image, but I'm using it to sell my product.
--
Rodrigo