[arch-general] wallpaper for 1920x1080 screens.

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:48:10 EDT 2012

On 05/10/2012 10:22 AM, Rodrigo Rivas wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM, gt<static.vortex at gmx.com>  wrote:
>
>> Who would be cheap enough to make money off your effort, though there
>> are many sick people out there.
>>
> There are, indeed (remeber the Blender re-branding). But the idea of CC by
> SA is not that you will sell the image as is, but that you can use it in a
> commercial product.
Yep that's why I had selected that license. I doubt microsoft could add
"archlinux" related wallpaper in their products anyway :D
(and they probably find my work "ugly" and "too poorly designed" to be
in windows official wallpapers btw).

But, if anyone want to sell archlinux, he/she can includes these
wallpapers as well.

Boris.