[arch-general] devtools?

Joakim Hernberg jbh at alchemy.lu
Sat Nov 3 07:14:35 EDT 2012

> On 2 November 2012 07:25, Joakim Hernberg <jbh at alchemy.lu> wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:14:16 +0100
> > Joakim Hernberg <jbh at alchemy.lu> wrote:
> > Actually the mirrorlist never gets copied to the chroot.
> > jack at tor /home/jack $
> > cat /var/lib/archbuild/extra-x86_64/root/etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
> > Server =

Heh, I need to wipe some eggs off my face..  Digging in mkarchroot led
me to discover that pacman -Sddp extra/devtools, returned nothing.

Pierres on irc helped me realize that having IgnorePkg = devtools in
pacman.conf has this effect...  Added that just before it broke, when
an older version of devtools was the only one working on my non systemd
system.

devtools are now working fine again.  Thanks for the help everyone!

--

   Joakim