[arch-general] PowerDNS has new dependencies

Kevin Mihelich kevin at archlinuxarm.org
Mon Nov 12 13:24:40 EST 2012

I just built the package fine after dropping the hwloc and openmpi
dependencies, removing -lboost_graph_parallel from the CXXFLAGS attached to
make, and removing --with-boost from configure since it was saying it was
invalid anyway (configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-boost).

If this works fine for you, the package won't be depending on and using a
version of the graphing library designed for computations that are orders
of magnitude more complex than graphing DNS hit statistics.