[arch-general] systemd, running scripts after suspend/hibernate

Heiko Baums lists1 at baums-on-web.de
Tue Oct 2 07:28:40 EDT 2012

Am Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:12:24 +0200
schrieb Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no>:

> The way I read it is that the sort of problems you would typically
> workaround with suspend hooks are best solved somewhere else, probably
> in the kernel driver.

That's so typical for those Poetterix fanboys and developers.

Firstly ALSA was blamed for the PulseAudio insufficiencies and bugs.
ALSA was blamed for PulseAudio not working with a lot of professional
audio and sound cards even if ALSA supported them perfectly by default
out-of-the-box since years.

Now the Linux kernel is blamed for the systemd insufficiencies and
bugs. That's really funny. *rofl*

I take my popcorn.

Heiko