[arch-general] systemd, running scripts after suspend/hibernate

Heiko Baums lists1 at baums-on-web.de
Tue Oct 2 07:36:48 EDT 2012

Am Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:28:40 +0200
schrieb Heiko Baums <lists1 at baums-on-web.de>:

> That's so typical for those Poetterix fanboys and developers.
>
> Firstly ALSA was blamed for the PulseAudio insufficiencies and bugs.
> ALSA was blamed for PulseAudio not working with a lot of professional
> audio and sound cards even if ALSA supported them perfectly by default
> out-of-the-box since years.
>
> Now the Linux kernel is blamed for the systemd insufficiencies and
> bugs. That's really funny. *rofl*
>
> I take my popcorn.

And btw. ...

So much about the very effective banning. Yes, I was indeed banned, and
like Allan told me, he wanted to ban me forever, because I sent him a
few comments on his banning. *rofl*

That's really censorship, arrogance and ignorance. Just ban everyone
who has a different opinion, because of his own experiences.

If you really want to improve Arch Linux have a look at runit if you
don't want to keep sysvinit. That looks a lot easier, cleaner and
clearer than systemd from what I've read in its documentation.

But, hey, Arch Linux is KISS, so why using simple and easy solutions if
we could have complicated crap like systemd?

Heiko