[arch-general] systemd units order

Rodrigo Rivas rodrigorivascosta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:09:39 EDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Arno Gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I automatic login with systemd. I recently added 2 services, and they
> start AFTER the login prompt, so I lost it. Not a big deal, as pressing
> <Enter> gives it back.
> I tried with no sucess playing with the After and Before options for one
> unit file (netcfg). I would like to have a clean boot but does not know
> how to properly set up the units orders.
>
> The problem probably that these messages are printed *after* the service
is fully started (they are logging messages), so the Before= and After=
options are of no use there.

You may have better luck with the TTYPath= option. Or even adding
"console=tty7" into the kernel command line.

Here are the unit files of the 2 services : http://sprunge.us/ZQWD

BTW, your link does not have any unit file, only a "systemd status" output.

--
Rodrigo